Changed Color, Possible Abduction, Missing Time

Changed Color, Possible Abduction, Missing Time

Date: August 15, 1957

Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Mr. Davenport was on Coast to Coast AM last night and prompted me to share an experience I had during the last 2 weeks of August 1957.

I was a High School student at the time, working for the summer in a lighting factory.

I made note of several odd sightings, but was not eager to report it to anyone.

Because stories like this were likely to not have been believed.

Recently, George Noory interviewed Peter Davenport and the interview prompted me to report this.

There were a series of events that I never connected until last night.

Back then, I was interested in observing the sky in the hopes of seeing the newly built CF105 AVRO Arrow that was being tested out of Malton Airport, Ontario.

It was about noon when I noticed a large reflective disk directly above me at about 2,000'.

It was the same color as the blue sky, with wisps of cloud exactly the same as the sky was 10 minutes previously.

I first thought it was a large weather balloon but it slowly disappeared as though it deflated or went straight up at great speed.

There was no sound.

In a few seconds, it reappeared as though it descended at great speed to where it was originally.

The clouds rolled in and became invisible or camouflaged in wispy clouds.

The following Wednesday evening I set out to drive from Toronto to Baltimore for a conference.

I took a shortcut from Batavia, NY on Hwy 14 through Pennsylvania.

About 3:00 a.m., I started seeing figures standing at the side of the road in the mist, I recognized them as Greys later.

When I heard someone describe a grey on a radio show.

After the conference I headed North to Rochester with a couple of friends for company.

I was driving on the New Jersey Turnpike about 2:30 a.m. and what seemed like a few seconds the Sun was up and I was on a highway heading into Harrisburg.

My friends were sound asleep.

After a few miles and highway signs I was back on route to Rochester.

It was very strange that I was not tired when we arrived in Rochester and spent the rest of the time sightseeing then drove to Toronto.

After a few hours sleep, I went to work at 7:00 a.m., still not tired.

It seemed to be I might have been abducted and losing hours of time.

| Home | About Us | Directory of Directories | Recent Additions | Top 10 Pages | Stories |